Maxxis' Overdrive Elite is the perfect all-around tire for your BMX. The grooved tread handles all types of weather on all types of terrain and the Kevlar belt provides serious protection from flats. Plus, the reflective stripe keeps you visible and safe, too.
Specialized's Roller is an aggressive tire built for super-fun riding. Its knobby tread offers confident handling in a wide variety of terrain, while the large casing provides a smooth, stable ride. Plus, it features stiffened sidewalls and Specialized's Flak Jacket technology for excellent flat…
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and it rolls fast on…
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
When your ride varies from skate parks to city streets and ends with a session at the trails, Specialized's Rhythm Lite is the tire of choice. A fast-rolling center section keeps things moving, while slightly larger and deeper shoulder knobs provide great traction in the dirt.
Maxxis' rear-specific Creepy Crawler is the ultimate trials tire. The low durometer and ultra-tough casing make for a super-soft tire that's perfect for any modified trials bike.
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple tire. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread.
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
Subrosa's Street Digger tires have a grippy compound to ensure you stick that jump you're doing to impress friends or the neighborhood dog. • 20 x 2.25-inch • Soft and grippy compound • 21 oz. • Inflates to 110 psi • Round profile for smooth rolling on both hard and soft surfaces
A fast-rolling center section, flexible shoulder lugs and fine sipes give Continental's Contact tire a great grip. It also boasts Continental's SafetySystem, a Kevlar-reinforced nylon belt placed just under the tread for exceptional puncture protection with little added weight.
Aaron’s signature tires feature an updated block tread and bigger sizing. The uniform block tread is reminiscent of his original tire, but freshened up. Coming in at 20x2.30" and 20x2.40"
A classic knobby version of the Aitken signature tire. Traditionally a more dirt-specific tire but the tire’s fast rolling center tread allows it to be used on all terrains. - 20 × 2.35 only Single ply casing
Mike Aitken's popular signature tires for street and dirt. Ideal for use at high speeds. - 20 × 2.25, and 20 x 2.45 Dual ply casing
Tom likes to ride fast and go very high. These tires were designed to help him do just that. With a fast center tread, these tires are made for park, street and even dirt too. The side profile is reminiscent of a motorcycle tire as well, which is a nod to Tom’s motorcycle lovin’ ways.
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance, while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether…
Built for the recumbent trike rider, Schwalbe's Tryker provides minimal rolling resistance and is light, fast and durable.
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 2.125
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 3.0
• Cruiser tire with medium-depth, flame shaped grooves, tacky tread for traction • Size: 20 x 3.0
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
• Street/park tire, tacky tread with tightly bunched knobs • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction • Wire bead • 20 x 2.125
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.5
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 20 x 2.125