Ritchey's WCS LINK Seatpost offers fit versatility and compliance thanks to the proprietary LINK clamp design. The FlexLogic carbon layup ensures you get plenty of vertical compliance while maintaining lateral stiffness. All this translates into a stellar ride with the strength you need. -…
• 20% lighter rear shifts • Consistently stable shifting • RD new shadow design with optimized slant design • New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology • Longer lever body • Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation • I-spec II • Model Number : SL-M8000-I • Series : DEORE XT •…
- Smaller diameter and shorter length (105mm) comfortable grip made from elastomer material that lasts longer than conventional grip rubber - The softness of the single compound grip will keep your hands feeling pampered while riding
Hope Quick Release Skewer Pair • High quality skewers with stainless steel rods • CNC machined aluminium lever giving a smooth positive feel • Total weight=115g
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with titanium hardware - Zero-friction cam surface treatment ensures smooth lever action - 27g
- Designed for XC riding yet strong enough for AM adventures as well - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 2014 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
• New asymmetrical tooth profiling and more upshift and downshift zones yield instantaneous, smooth and quiet shifting • CNC-machined from super-hard AL-7075 to maximize wear resistance and impact strength • Three times stiffer than Team and Race rings • 3x10 chainrings are compatible with 9-speed…
Chase is a fan of slim seats, so that is exactly what Odyssey worked with him on. The seat features a microfiber material with debossed branding along with gold inlays reminiscent of old BMX seats.
Here’s Odyssey's Tom Dugan signature Tripod seat. Odyssey worked with Tom to produce a simple slim seat design to his exact specifications. The debossed pattern on this seat even references the actual seat on his Honda motorcycle, which is a nice touch.
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
Campagnolo's Veloce Front Derailleur features an aluminum body and chrome-plated cage for low weight, durability and smooth shifting. And, it's compatible with both standard and compact cranks.
Dimension Cruiser one-piece hot-forged chromoly steel cranks. - One-piece, hot-forged chromoly steel crank - Cruiser chainwheels sold separately - Requires 24 tpi American bottom bracket - Crankset has 1/2-inch pedal threading
Dimension Cyclocross Arm Sets made of 6061-T6 aluminum. - Forged AL-6061-T6 - BB Not Included - Chainrings Not Included - 110/74 BCD - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 9, 8 - Number of Chainrings: Double - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Spindle interface Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 590g
- Stiff oversized hollow-forged aluminum arms for frames with PF30 or BB30 BB shell - Innovative Praxis 35mm external bottom bracket and oversize aluminum spindle - Includes an aluminum BB30/PF30 bottom bracket with precision sealed bearings
- Minimalist double butted aluminum extensions designed for draft legal Triathlons (ITU and UCI approved) - Composite adjustable armrests, a one piece composite aero bridge and molded armrest pads
Among Brooks' most loved products, the B66 has inspired generations of cyclists to explore the open road on two wheels. The B66 was first sold in 1927 and has remained unchanged since, with classic double seat rails and rear springs. It's an ideal all-rounder for cyclists who like their handlebars…
Campagnolo's Veloce Rear Derailleur uses an advanced-parallelogram design that assures precise and quick shifting. The aluminum construction reduces weight and boosts strength for crisp gear changes. Plus, the pulleys are made from a special material that renders the drivetrain nearly silent.
Shimano wrote the book on superior shifting, and their Deore XT Front Shifter carries that trend forward with the company's trademark precision, light action, and real-world durability. Shimano's 2-way release operation means you can pull or push the shift levers, keeping shifting remarkably easy…
With optimized crankarms made from 7050-series aluminum, SRAM's X7 Crankset is stiff, tough and ready to take on the mountain. Its X-Glide chainrings have multiple shift points designed for snappy, super-fast shifts up and down.
With optimized crankarms made from 7075-series aluminum, SRAM's X7 Crankset is stiff, tough and ready to take on the mountain. Its X-Glide chainrings have multiple shift points designed for snappy, super-fast shifts up and down.
Thanks to Campagnolo's Ultra-Drive system, the Veloce Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting. The teeth are carefully machined and treated for flawless gear changes and outstanding durability. Plus, the special cog patterns interface perfectly with the rest of Campy's drivetrain components for…
SRAM's Red road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped and pinned for precision shifting, too.
SRAM's Locking Foam Contour Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
The Problem Solvers Brake Mounting Nut is for front caliper brakes that take recessed fixing nuts. This chrome-plated steel Allen nut comes in 2 long lengths so that it will grip enough threads to tightly fasten the brake on even the thickest of fork crowns.
The Problem Solvers Brake Boss Plugs are perfect for when you've removed your cantilever or linear-pull brakes in order to run disc brakes or a fixie setup. These plugs thread into the empty frame bosses and lend a clean look, while also protecting the threads inside the frame from corrosion.
This is the Bottom for the Cane Creek 110 Series ZeroStack headset. Please contact us if you have any questions about which parts are correct for your headset.
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek 110 headsets. • Technical Description: EC30/25.4-24tpi/H27/K|EC30/26/H12/K • Top Type: EC - External Cup • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 30.1mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 25.4mm • Top Stack…
- cold forged aluminum sidepull brake with quick release - Standard pull rear, reverse pull front - Pads included
- HFX-9 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting - Sole and Stroker Ryde kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper
For use with 2000+ Hayes 74mm eye-to-eye calipers (adapters/calipers for 22mm mounts are no longer available) - (IS) International Standard 51mm tabs; (QR) Quick Release; (TA) thru-axle - Note: Fox-36/40 (thru-axle), Rock Shox Pike (Maxle), and Psylo (Tullio) axle forks use IS-QR adapters